Legacy Health Clinic, LLC, is an independently owned and operated nurse practitioner clinic offering primary medical care in Ketchikan, Alaska. We have 2 ANCCboard certified nurse practitioners available and ready to provide healthcare to the residents of Ketchikan and its surrounding communities.
Here are the types of health services that we are able to provide:
- Evaluation and treatment of acute health issues
- Evaluation, monitoring and treatment of chronic health conditions
- Department of Transportation and Commercial Driver License (CDL) Physical Exams
- United States Coast Guard Merchant Marine Physical Exams
- General Wellness Exams (physical exams and Pap smear screening)
- Same day medical appointments available
- Immunizations (Flu shot, Pneumonia shot, Prevnar, Tdap, Hepatitis A/B, Shingles vaccine)
- Travel immunizations and traveler’s health
- Referrals for specialty clinics/providers
- Medication management, specialized testing, lab testing and radiologic studies
We are not currently offering online appointment scheduling at this time. Please call (907) 225-6355 to schedule an appointment. Patients can be referred and can also self-refer. Our services are reimbursable through many health plans. We accept payment with credit cards, bank cards, checks, and cash.
HOURS OF OPERATION
8 a.m.-12 p.m and 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
Size : 176.948 Kb
Type : docx
LEGACY RECORDS RELEASE.doc
Size : 179.5 Kb
Type : doc
3524 Tongass Avenue
Ketchikan, Alaska 99901